Welcome back to Ashgrove Spa!
As Ontario is gradually reopening businesses, we are happy to announce that Ashgrove Spa is now open! We’re so happy to open our doors once again after three very long months. We are excited to provide you with manicure and pedicure services, massages, full-body spa treatments, as well our retail shop is available for all your skincare needs.
Your health is our top priority. To prepare for our spa reopening, we’ve put forth strict spa safety procedures and are following Ontario Health recommended guidelines to protect our staff, community, and you, our valued clients.
Our Spa Safety Procedures
To keep you safe, we’ve implemented many changes within the spa. Here’s how we’re keeping you safe during your visit to Ashgrove Spa:
- Active and passive screening policies of patients and team alike
- PPE in place for all our team members and clients if needed for a small charge
- We have sneeze guard at reception
- We ask for physical distancing throughout the spa and created several waiting areas to keep you comfortably away from other guests
- We can allow only clients who have appointments
- We have sanitization and hand washing stations for clients throughout the spa
- We reorganized treatment rooms to reduce possible vectors of viral transmission
- We are disinfecting mani-pedi stations, beds, chairs and instruments after each and every client
- All clients must wear their masks during their entire visit
- We can’t provide you robes and slippers this time, please bring your own if you need one
- Unfortunately, we won’t be able to serve you with coffee or tea for now. Please bring your own favourite beverage with you
Ashgrove Spa Video Walk-Through
See all the changes we’ve made for your next visit!