Terms and Conditions
All web site design, text, graphics, content and the arrangement thereof and all software, unless otherwise specified herein, are the copyrighted work of Ashgrove Spa (the Company). All Rights Reserved.
Permission is hereby granted to electronically copy and to print portions of this Web site for the sole purpose of placing an order to the Company or use thereof as a resource, provided that appropriate copyright notices are contained therein. Software is made available for downloading solely for use the end users in strict accordance with the software’s associated License Agreement. Any other use of the content of this Web site or any part thereof, or any reproduction or redistribution of the software not in accordance with the License Agreement, is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. All violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
The Company MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR ANY OF THE CONTENTS CONTAINED THEREIN FOR WHATEVER PURPOSE. nvision SOLUTIONS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL Company BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, REGARDLESS OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED IN THIS WEB SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. PRICE AND AVAILABILITY INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE AT ANY TIME.
Except as specifically stated on this Web site, neither the Company nor any of its management, employees or other representatives will be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, loss of profit, loss or damage to property and claims of third parties, regardless of the circumstances.
Links to Third Party Sites
This Web site may contain hyperlinks to Web sites operated and owned by parties other than the Company. Such hyperlinks are provided solely for your reference only and Company makes no representations or warranties with respect to such sites or the contents contained therein. Any hyperlinks to third party Web Sites does not imply any endorsement of the material contained therein or any association to the respective operators and owners of same.
$50 ASHGROVE SPA GIFT CARD MONTHLY DRAW – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The $50 ASHGROVE SPA GIFT CARD MONTHLY DRAW (“Sweepstakes”) begins on MAY 1, 2018 at 12:01 AM and runs indefinitely until the sponsor terminates the promotion.
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is ASHGROVE SPA (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at [email protected] during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of Ontario, CA who are 18 years of age or older (the “Entrant”). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the “Promotion Entities”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive [One (1) $50 Gift Card to Ashgrove Spa] (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $50)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Toronto, ON and the surrounding Greater Toronto Area. The Prize will only be awarded to addresses within said locations. Winners are required to pick up their prize from the Sponsor’s location. The prize will not be mailed and/or delivered. All federal, provincial and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing up for Ashgrove Spa’s newsletter, which can be found on the following website at www.ashgrovespa.com.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within the first seven (7) days of each month by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately 24 hours after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 24 hours of notification, otherwise a new Winner will be selected. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to ASHGROVE SPA cc: $50 ASHGROVE GIFT CARD MONTHLY DRAW at 105 MAIN ST., MARKHAM, ON. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than one (1) week after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, visit www.ashgrovespa.com. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
11. SPONSOR: 105 Main Street Unionville, Markham, ON L3R 2G1, [email protected]