As we move into cooler temperatures and longer nights, we understand the importance of self-care. One way to help boost your wellness is by treating yourself to a relaxing pedicure! To help you feel refreshed and renewed, we suggest booking an appointment with one of our trained nail engineers to maintain and give your feet the shine, health and comfort they deserve.
While we are back in full swing of our spa reopening, we always have the safety of our staff and clients at top priority. We have implemented strict COVID-19 safety protocols to ensure that you are protected during your appointment at all times. Here’s a short video we put together on the safe pedicure procedures we have during your next spa visit.
Ashgrove’s Spa Safe Pedicure Procedures
- Nail technicians will wear face masks and gloves at all times
- Technicians must wash and sanitize their hands before and after each and every appointment
- Large plexiglass between client and technician
- All tools are disinfected and thoroughly sanitized with alcohol before and after use
- The entire treatment room is sanitized with alcohol after every treatment and in between client visits
Watch our video below to see how we’re practicing COVID-19 safe practices during your pedicure appointment:
Planning on a manicure? Have a look to see how we’re keeping you safe during your manicure appointment at Ashgrove Spa.