While we’ve been excitedly open for the last couple of weeks, one of the treatments we hear our clients say that they’ve missed the most during self-isolation, are manicures! It’s been great seeing our clients practicing self-care and getting their nails freshened up, just in time for summer.
The safety of our staff and clients is always top priority. As we are excitedly open for manicures, pedicures, spa treatments and services, we have implemented strict COVID-19 safety protocols to ensure that you are protected during your appointment at all times. Here’s a short video we put together on the safe manicure procedures we have during your next spa visit.
Ashgrove Spa’s Safe Manicure Procedures
- We ask all clients to wear face masks at all times during their visit
- Estheticians will wear face masks at all times
- Clients are required to wash and sanitize their hands before their manicure
- Estheticians must wash and sanitize their hands before and after each and every appointment
- Plexiglass barrier in between client and esthetician
- Use of disposable tools where applicable
- Thorough sanitization of all tools and surface-areas with alcohol after every manicure and in between client visits
Watch our video to see how we’re practicing COVID-19 safe practices during your manicure appointment:
To read more on Ashgrove Spa’s safe treatment procedures, read our latest blog post on how we’re keeping you safe during your waxing appointment, “Ashgrove Spa’s Safe Waxing Practices.”