- Shower and exfoliate 24 hours before tanning with an oil free product.
- Hair removal (waxing/shaving should be done at least 24 hours prior to tanning).
- Do not use body moisturizer on the day of spray tanning and don’t wear make-up.
- Arrive in or bring some loose clothing with you for after spray tan to wear
AFTERCARE for best result
Immediately after your spray tan:
- Remember the instant tan colour you see is only a guiding bronzer. Your tan will develop within 6-8 hours.
- Wear loose clothing
- Keep hands and skin completely dry for 6-8 hours.
- Do not apply cosmetics or skincare products immediately over the developing tan.
- Avoid activities that make you perspire for 6-8 hours after the tan is applied.
After your tan has developed: To allow maximum DHA development, wait 6-12 hours before showering
- Pale/Hard to tan skin: 8-12 hours
- Medium/Dark skin: 6-8 hours
- Shower with warm water. Once the water runs clear use a shower gel containing no essential oils and pat the skin dry.
- Do not wax or shave after your spray tan until you are happy for your tan to be removed as this removes layers of skin and will remove the tan too!
- For long lasting tanned look moisturise twice daily, with product that doesn’t contain essential oils like Vita Liberata Moisture Boost Body Lotion
Enjoy Your Safe Healthy Glow!