We are thrilled to announce that Ashgrove Spa is back open for all facial treatments! It’s been a long few months since we’ve treated our clients to personalized and invigorating facials. To help refresh, renew, and regenerate your skin, we suggest seeing an esthetician to assess your needs and provide you with specially curated treatment recommendations to ensure the best results and optimal wellness.
While we are back in full swing of our spa reopening, we always have the safety of our staff and clients at top priority. We have implemented strict COVID-19 safety protocols to ensure that you are protected during your appointment at all times. Here’s a short video we put together on the safe facial procedures we have during your next spa visit.
Ashgrove’s Spa Safe Facial Procedures
- Estheticians will wear face masks, face shield and disposable aprons at all times
- Estheticians must wash and sanitize their hands before and after each and every appointment
- All tools are disinfected and thoroughly sanitized with alcohol before and after use
- Clients are asked to put their clothes and personal belongings into a basket. This is sterilized before and after each appointment.
- Bed linens are changed after every appointment
- Entire treatment room is sanitized with alcohol after every treatment and in between client visits
Watch our video below to see how we’re practicing COVID-19 safe practices during your facial appointment:
For more information on Ashgrove Spa’s safety procedures and protocols, read our latest blog post on “Our Safe Manicure Practices.”