Skin Tags & Facial Vein Removal
Skin Tag Removal
Skin tags, sometimes known as barnacles, are harmless growths of projected flesh. They often appear in areas with increased friction (i.e. – under the breast where a bra may rub or areas frequently shaven). While skin tags do not pose any medical risks, patients may wish to have them removed for aesthetic concerns. We can remove them with Pelleve Radio Frequency Treatment. Minimal discomfort, no downtime and no bleeding.
Facial Vein Removal
Have you noticed those little spider veins popping up around your nose or on other areas of the face as you age? Although they may look scary, they are rarely a serious medical concern. Instead of piling on the makeup to cover these red and purple veins, why not take care of them permanently? We can reduce the appearance of facial spider veins with Pelleve Radio Frequency treatment. Multiple treatments may be necessary depending on the extent of facial veins.
These procedures with Radiofrequency involves the passage of radio waves into the skin to perform the removal or reshaping of a lesion. Different types of electrodes are used depending on the type of lesion. There should not however be any bleeding due to the tissue coagulation during treatment. It is effective on many types of skin lesions including:
- Skin Tags
- Facial telangiectasia – Spider vein
- Cherry angioma
- Age spots – Solar-lentigo
Private prices for radiosurgery will depend upon the size and condition being treated; the removal of small moles, warts or skin tags starts from approximately $75.00.
Post-treatment recommendations may include:
- keeping the area clean and dry for 2 – 3 days following treatment,
Who should not have a Radio Surgery operation?
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding are generally not considered to be suitable candidates. You should wait until after you have had your baby and ceased feeding before having radiosurgery.
- Patients fitted with a cardiac pacemaker should also not be treated with radiosurge